Thermal Imaging provides early detection of potential dangers or future technical issues, using infrared Imaging which cannot be detected by the natural eye. Traditional methods of fault-finding are superior to infrared thermal scanning of an electrical device because a thermal camera can quickly identify the location of a flaw.
- Detect hot joints
- Detects over current in cables
- Indicates if switchgear is stressed
- Provides an overview for electricians to make sound decisions and provide excellent advice
- Provides comfort to owners that the equipment is working well
- A better way of fault finding than traditional methods.